I don’t know where wicked Oreos originated from but I first got to taste it in a restaurant called Flaming Wings. If you’re a sweet tooth, you’ll love this dessert! Oreos + ice cream?! YUM!!!
Since my family enjoy eating food at home than in a restaurant, I decided to make this dessert for them so they’d get to try one of my many favorite desserts haha! I actually got the easy technique to make this from my thesis-mate 🙂
- Pancake mix
- A pack of Oreos
- Cooking oil
- Ice cream (preferably vanilla :))
- Prepare pancake mix according to instructions but lessen the water so it won’t be runny. To be safe, start by pouring only half of the water in the instructions. Just add more if the batter is too thick.
- Pour oil in a deep fryer. Heat it up.
- Coat the Oreo cookies with the batter and fry them until they’re golden brown. You may opt to remove the excess oil by letting it sit on a paper napkin for a few minutes.
- Serve them with a scoop or two of ice cream
That’s it! Enjoy 🙂 Have a happy weekend!! 😀
This is actually a “throwback” post. I did this dessert late last year and now I’m kinda missing it already haha